International Aviation Women’s Association Scholarship at Swinburne University in Australia, 2019
The Swinburne University in Melbourne is granting International Aviation Women’s Association Scholarship for Local and international students. This scholarship is available for a female student studying full time in aviation.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. A desire to innovate and bring about positive change motivates our students and staff. The result is in an institution that grows and evolves each year.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate course
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study aviation courses.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at $6,500 per year for 1 year.
The scholarship recipient will also be required to attend the IAWA 2019 International Conference in Lima, Peru. All expenses will be covered by IAWA.
- Nationality: Scholarship is open to both domestic and international women students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open to both domestic and international women students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International student, an Australian citizen, a New Zealand Citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be a female student studying full time in an aviation undergraduate or postgraduate course
- Submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining your interest and passion for aviation and financial need for the scholarship
- Submit a referee report outlining leadership quality and community participation.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation.
< < < <
No Comments Yet